All SpeedPAK shipments must be paid and scheduled on eDIS (eDelivery International Shipping)
What is SpeedPAK?
SpeedPAK is an eBay shipping service developed specifically for cross-border deliveries originating from China. eBay has partnered with Orange Connex Ltd to provide sellers with a logistics solution that is fully integrated with eBay’s platform, offers fast handling and delivery times, and is protected by eBay.
Overview of SpeedPAK Shipping Services
What is eDIS?
eDIS (eDelivery International Shipping) is an order fulfilment platform for eBay sellers with cross-border transactions shipped from China. This platform is now open to all sellers in Southeast Asia to help facilitate payment and scheduling of SpeedPAK shipments.
Here's what you can do on eDIS:
- View your eBay orders and sales on a single dashboard
- Pay and schedule shipment pickups with SpeedPAK
- Print SpeedPAK shipping labels and invoices
- Track your SpeedPAK shipment from pickup to delivery
For more information on SpeedPAK and its shipping services, please refer to the Orange Connex official website at http://www.orangeconnex.com or https://exportnews.ebay.com.hk (in Simplified Chinese).
For further support and help on SpeedPAK, please reach out to the Orange Connex customer support team at:
- Hotline: +400-1260008 (China Mainland)
- Email: email@example.com
- WeChat: 橙联客户服务中心
- Operation hours: Monday to Saturday from 9:00 to 18:00 (China Standard Time)