Once you receive an email from eBay informing you that “Your eBay Item Sold“, proceed to do the following steps to provide an exceptional end-to-end transaction to your buyers:
- Package the item carefully to avoid any damage.
- Double-check to make sure the parcel is delivered to the correct address provided by your buyer.
- Ship out the parcel as soon as payment is received using a reputable courier that includes a tracking number. Learn more about eBay’s integrated Shipping Carriers here.
- Input the tracking number in the eBay system and click Mark As Shipped so that your buyer is informed promptly. This allows easy tracking of the package when it is in transit.
- As a token of appreciation for their purchase, send a “Thank You” note to your buyer after the parcel has been safely delivered.