Store subscribers can list up to 50,000 additional fixed price listings in March & April for free.
Please note: Stores Subscribers must activate the Promotion by selecting “Activate offer” on the Promotion landing page. Items listed prior to a seller activating the Promotion will not be eligible for the Promotional Rate.
What is the Promotion?
eBay Stores Subscribers (“Sellers”) who activate the offer and then create a listing, pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth herein (“Qualifying Listing”), will pay no insertion fee per listing for up to 50,000 fixed price listings each month during the Promotion Period (the “Promotion”).
All existing selling limits on your account (as well as category and item limits) still apply, and may prevent you from creating the maximum number of listings in the Promotion. The Promotion is in addition to the free listings per month as part of the everyday rate plan.
The Promotion does not apply to final value fees, optional listing upgrade fees, payment processing fees or supplemental service fees. Final value fees will be applied to the total amount of the sale, including the cost of the item and shipping, excluding any sales tax. For listing in 2 categories, you will be charged at standard rates for the second category.
The Promotion is available to Sellers who: (i) received an invitation email and/or message in My eBay; (ii) activated the Promotion in the email or on the Promotion landing page; and (iii) meet eBay’s minimum seller performance standards. Please sign in to My eBay and view your Seller Dashboard to verify whether your account is currently meeting the standards.
When is it?
The Promotion will begin on Monday, March 23, 2020, at 00:00:01 PT (12:00AM plus one second), and will end on Thursday, April 30, 2020, at 23:59:59 PT (11:59 PM plus 59 seconds), for listings on www.ebay.com (the “Promotion Period”).
How do I activate the promotion?
Sellers that have been invited to participate will automatically receive the Promotion after they activate the Promotion, and then create listings on the US site at www.ebay.com through the Sell Your Item form, eBay Seller Tools, eBay Mobile applications, and most third-party tools. Please note that the discount may not be shown during the listing process. Instead, the discount will be reflected in the "Seller Account” section in My eBay, under the Account tab, as well as in your next invoice.
Additional Restrictions & Exclusions
- The following categories are excluded from the Promotion: Cars & Trucks; Motorcycles; Boats; Powersports; Other Vehicles & Trailers; Real Estate; Classified Ad listings; Motors Local Market; Heavy Equipment; Food Trucks, Trailers & Carts; and Commercial Printing Presses.
- All listings must comply with all applicable eBay policies, including eBay’s Duplicate Listing policy that allows for the removal of duplicate fixed price listings.
- The Promotion excludes listings created prior to activating the offer and listings with a start date prior to, or after, the Promotion Period.
- Relists or renewals that occur outside of the Promotion Period will not qualify for the Promotion.
- The Promotion is only valid for listings on the US site at www.ebay.com
- Fees for optional features (such as reserve price, subtitle, Gallery Plus, listing in 2 categories, etc.) and any applicable PayPal fees will still apply. Please note: Not all features are available in all listing flows.
Promotion is subject to U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other insertion fee offer. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Promotion at any time, including in response to fraudulent activity.